Database laundry

Maintain order and structure in your databases with our database laundry solution.

Maintenance of information in databases is often seen as a tedious, time-wasting pursuit; however, it is of crucial importance if you are interested in saving time and money. With our database laundry solution you can simply and conveniently carry out a comprehensive analysis of your databases – regardless of where in the world your customers, suppliers, or other business contacts are based. By using up-to-date information, and databases free from duplicates and inactive companies, among other things, your work will become more streamlined, and more fun.

Unfortunately, all too often, up to 70–80% of the subjects held on companies’ customer and supplier databases are completely inaccurate. And, in addition, there is a great deal of inaccurate information among the remaining 20%. This results in an increase of both risk, and costs, which in turn impacts negatively on the company as a whole. But all hope is not lost. By using our database laundry solution, you can build up and improve your database. We also provide updated market, purchasing and credit information on Swedish, Nordic, and global companies.

This is how it works:

We analyse and match the information you send us. This matching is performed against either our Nordic or global databases. Information is then returned to you on cases where hits, duplicates, and inactive companies are identified. We can also supply various types of standard packages, depending on your requirement of additional information. Everything from basic information about the company, such as company name and address, to industry codes, number of employees, and turnover. Details of national ID, group structure, individual employees, as well as Soliditet credit rating, payment index, and credit limit can also be retrieved.

D&B D-U-N-S® Number for the future

In the event of a match, the company is also linked to a D&B D-U-N-S® number. This makes it easy for you to track the company in the future, and gain access to information regarding changes. Every company within our databases has a D&B D-U-N-S® number – which is the only key to globally standardised information. Among other things, this unique global company indicator enables identification of links across ownership structures (so-called group structure).

Do you want to find out more?

Call us to find out more
+46 8 5190 1140

Or we can call you – enter you telephone number here:

Thanks for your interest. We will get back to you as soon as possible. 
Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later. 
Order product
Contact us


Hard to find?

See site map
Kundservice: 08-558 059 00
© Soliditet 2018. All Rights Reserved