Cash Flow Analysis
Improve your company’s profitability with our cash flow analysis
Optimising your company’s cash flow means you can actually succeed in maintaining, or improving profitability in a particular market, in spite of high interest rates and reduced profit margins. Our cash flow analysis tool is a sound investment which will quickly produce a good return, as well as guaranteeing your company is using an optimal solution in the long-term.
Cash flow refers to your company’s cash receipts and payments during a limited period – the company’s flow of payments. Soliditet’s cash flow analysis solution can help provide answers to the following questions:
- Which of my customers constitute a considerable risk?
- Which customers generate lengthy credit periods (high DSO, Days Sales Outstanding)?
- Which customers pay more to other companies than to mine?
- Do we pay more to our suppliers than we charge ourselves?
- What measures can I take, and how do I implement them?
Clearcut measures and gaugeable effects
The cash flow analysis clearly shows measures which have been implemented, and how the effects of your efforts can be measured. A sound investment which will quickly produce a good return, our cash flow analysis tool also guarantees your company is using an optimal solution in the long-term. Naturally, we can analyse your suppliers in exactly the same way as your customers. This analysis helps you to:
- present the current situation and identify areas of improvement;
- set objectives;
- implement measures;
- monitor objectives and reports.
You are welcome to contact us for more information
Are you interested in finding out how we can help you, and your company? With considerable experience offering expert analysis and business advice, Soliditet’s business advisors are equipped with cutting-edge tools for the analysis of patterns and behaviour around customer bases and transactions. Feel free to give us a call.