International credit assessment
A course for those working with customers and suppliers overseas.
We cover the key aspects of the agreement process, how to draw up invoices most effectively, and how to act when an invoice is not paid.
Based on the existing regulatory frameworks around the issues raised, we will work with practical queries drawn from your everyday working situation. Among other things, we will cover how to most effectively manage your company’s collection procedures.
- What to bear in mind when entering into an agreement.
- The secrets behind drawing up good interest and payment terms.
- Collection and recovery – minimising the business risk.
- Operating effective debt collection.
- Debt recovery activities and summary process.
The course, Accounts receivable – a key asset is a module included in the Soliditet Business School certification programme.
Course material is included, and drinks and sandwiches are served during the break.
Marie Bråberg is a lawyer with several years’ experience within civil and claims law. Marie holds courses within the private business community as well as the public sector. Additionally, she is head teacher at the trade organisation, Svensk Inkasso, and looks after its certification programme for collection and recovery administrators.