Credit granting to consumers
This course is aimed towards those working with granting credit to consumers purchasing on invoice (credit purchases).
During the course, we will cover what information is available, and how it should be interpreted. Nowadays, it has become increasingly common for companies to work with credit templates and scoring in order to reinforce their decisions. For those already working with these tools on a daily basis, this course provides a deeper understanding of the information lying behind these decisions.
However, the course is also suitable for those not currently engaged in granting credit to consumers. This is because we emphasise the importance of understanding the credit granting process as a whole, as well as learning about the underlying actors within a company, such as the board of directors, or the partners in a trading partnership, etc.
When the course is complete, you will have learned about:
- the Swedish Consumer Credit Act, and sound credit granting practice,
- available information, and how it should be interpreted,
- records of non-payment and debt balances,
- managing credit limits,
- working with credit templates,
- the scoring tool, and how it is used,
- the differences between working with credit templates and scoring,
- practical examples and discussions.
The course, Credit granting to consumers is one of the modules included in the Soliditet Business School certification programme.
Course material is included, and sandwiches and drinks are served during the break.
Richard Harling, Business Advisor at AAA Soliditet AB.