Company specific courses – covering the entire business process
Soliditet’s business advisors and analysts combine extensive experience with innovation and expertise. Training through the Soliditet Business School enables you to broaden your knowledge and expertise across the entire business process. Our courses help you to make more reliable decisions when assessing the companies and private individuals your company does business with.
Your company’s daily business contacts demand both flexibility and knowledge. A company’s accounts receivable are among its largest and most important assets. There are several advantages associated with ensuring you know exactly who you are doing business with, at an early stage. You also have much to gain from having a sound insight into the various functions throughout the company involved in the business process as a whole. We give you the expertise to take full command over the situation.
Another important business partner is the supplier. It is vital that companies can guarantee that all of their suppliers are financially stable in the long-term. In order to meet these demands, Soliditet Business School offers company specific training whereby course content is customised in line with the requirements of the company. These courses are highly effective, allowing course participants to quickly enter into creative dialogues in which potential solutions to issues cropping up daily across the entire business process are discussed.
An example of subject areas:
- Analysis of credit and supplier policy – purpose, objectives, and routines.
- Practical case studies – exercises are related to everyday work, enabling participants to make more reliable decisions.
- Risk exposure – how to establish reasonable limit levels, and keep track of risks over time.
- Events occurring in existing business relations – discussion around measures which should be implemented.
- Improving cooperation with sales representatives – gaining a deeper understanding of credit work.
- Annual accounts and financial ratios – assessment of your quarterly or half-yearly accounts. The content of annual accounts, and how this information should be interpreted. You will receive help performing simple